Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Pain In My Toe Joint For No Reason And No Trauma
I have bad pain in my toe joints on my left foot, no trauma brought this on, there is no swelling or redness. My ankle was the same the other week?
Gout?: With no trauma and pain in joints particularly known for its' love of the big toe (halux), it could be uric acid crystals settling into joint. Age and diet related, so just a wild guess. Go to an md, there at least 2 medications that work for this ailment. Good luck! rule out rheumatoid arthritis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Active, 125lb, 32 year old female. Pain in the joint of the big toe, and top of the right foot. No specific injury or trauma.?
Arthritic Changes?: You may have arthritic changes leading to hallux limitus. See your foot specialist for further investigation and treatment options. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I do not remember any trauma or any reason why I have severe shoulder joint pain only in my right arm, my shoulder aches even in a resting position!
Bursitis first choic: There can be many reasons for a painful shoulder and trauma is only one. It can occur spontaneously, be related to daily duties and activity, be due to bursitis, tendonitis, arthritis, torn structues, swelling, etc your evalaution will help clarify this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Random joint pain left foot , 2nd toe between the metatarsal and phalanges, no trauma, 2nd time this happened tender to the touch inside the toe?
Joint pain: Joint pain can be caused by many things such as infections, fractures or trauma, arthritis, sprains/strains, or gout to name a few. I would recommend evaluation by a podiatrist. ...Read more
Many possibilities: Your pain could be as a result of many different things. A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pain in my feet and toes all the time?
- Why do i have pain in my clitoris and outside vaginal area?
- Why do i have bruises for no reason?
- I have red patches in my eyes but i feel no itching and pain
- I have pain in my both breasts no lumps thoughwhat could be the reason
- I have pain in my neckjust below my ear for several weeks no lump
- Why do i have anxiety for no reason?
- I have badbreath for 3 yrschecked with dentist but no problem in my mouthbut my gums and tongue is dry
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free