Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Pain In My Legs
Family practice: What is your age. If older a circulation problem would be considered. Arterial insufficiency usually causes leg pain with walking or exercise. Pain when you first get up usually means someting else do your joints hurt. Hx of back pain. If it persists recommend seeing your dr. ...Read more
See a Provider: There can be many reasons for this. You may have a retroverteduterus or a fibroid that is pressing against your back or pelvic vessels. You could have varicose veins that are responding to the normal hormonal changes that come with menstruation. In any case, please see a provider and check this out! ...Read more
You could have : Something like shin splints which would only affect the anatomical region above the ankle and below the knee. There are other possibilities as well. Claudication, will occur typically in the calf region. Various tendonitis conditions can occur in that region as well. I would advise a trip to the orthopedist for definitve diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Random leg aches, severe pain in both legs 24hrs, has to be on tramadol for pain. Why do I have severe pain in both my legs?
Many things: These symptoms could be serious and need to be thoroughly evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pains in my legs?
- Why do i have a rash on my legs?
- Why do i have bruises on my legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have bumps on my legs?
- Why do i have blisters on my legs?
- Why do i have acne on my legs?
- Why do i have pain in my kidneys?
- Why do i have pain in my lower legs?