Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Pain In My Legs
Family practice: What is your age. If older a circulation problem would be considered. Arterial insufficiency usually causes leg pain with walking or exercise. Pain when you first get up usually means someting else do your joints hurt. Hx of back pain. If it persists recommend seeing your dr. ...Read more
See a Provider: There can be many reasons for this. You may have a retroverteduterus or a fibroid that is pressing against your back or pelvic vessels. You could have varicose veins that are responding to the normal hormonal changes that come with menstruation. In any case, please see a provider and check this out! ...Read more
You could have : Something like shin splints which would only affect the anatomical region above the ankle and below the knee. There are other possibilities as well. Claudication, will occur typically in the calf region. Various tendonitis conditions can occur in that region as well. I would advise a trip to the orthopedist for definitve diagnosis and treatment. ...Read more
Random leg aches, severe pain in both legs 24hrs, has to be on tramadol for pain. Why do I have severe pain in both my legs?
Many things: These symptoms could be serious and need to be thoroughly evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Usually musculoskele: Two broad categories include musculoskeletal and neuropathic, which may both be triggered by a variety of other problems and organ systems. Example; is it degenerative, autoimmune, metabolic, neoplastic, trauma, or infectious. Only a thorough examination will be able to determine the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pain in the lower right side of my stomach?
- Why do i randomly have sharp pain in my wrists for no reason?
- Why do i have pain in my clitoris and outside vaginal area?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have pain in my toe joint for no reason and no trauma?
- Why do i have a pain in my back that moves to my front chest plate?
- Why do i have pain in my chest where my ribs meet?
- Why do i have a pain in my upper back when i swallow?
- Why do i sometimes have pain in my lower leg but not any pain above the knee?