Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Pain In My Left Arm
Had shoulder surgery, rotator cuff 2years ago,why do I have pain again in my left arm between shoulder to elbow?
I woke up from chest pain and slight pain in my left arm. Pain went away after about 5 min. 3 weeks ago had same pain while talking to a friend.
Suddenly 10 minutes ago I feel pain in my left arm. I am feeling pain if I tried to lift my arm. Pain stats from thumb to top near shoulder joint. But if I raise my arm and put my hand on right shoulder from the back I feel relaxation in my arm.
Chest pain: Hello, some of the more common causes of chest pain and younger people are chest pain heart related, stomach acid, musculoskeletal. If the pain persists or gets worse with exertion, I would worry about heart condition. But the way you are describing that muscle movement helps, it could be musculoskeletal pain ...Read more
Many Possibilities: Although you are young, we can't forget that left arm pain can be referred from other places such as the heart, cervical spine, etc. There certainly are many other possibilities such as referred shoulder pain, but if you haven't seen a physician i would recommend starting with your regular doctor first to narrow the possibilities. ...Read more
See below: Sharp pain in the shoulder with overhead activities may be due to shoulder bursitis, tendonitis, or arthritis. Pain that radiates from your neck down your shoulder and/or arm may be due to a pinched nerve in the neck. See your physician if your pain doesn't improve in 2 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pain down the left side of my back and arm?
- Why do i have pain in shoulder arm and neck left side?
- Why do i have pain in my right arm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have pain on my lower left side?
- Why do i have a pain in my left breast?
- Why do i have pain in my lower left back?
- Why do i have a pain in my left side?
- Why do i have a pain in my left arm?