Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Pain In My Belly When I Hurt My Balls
I have been hit in my balls 3 times and 2 times i got hurt bad to a point where i felt pain in my stomach & knees for a while should i worry?
My boyfriend is saying his balls itch/hurt and his stomach also hurts. Should I be worried for stds?
Yes: STDs are always a concern with unprotected intercourse. ...Read more
I feel balls in my stomach that hurts from time to time and does me not starting my menstrual cycle for 6 months have to do anything with it?
Get help.: You need to see a physician as soon as possible for adequate exam and evaluation. It may be nothing serious, but certain conditions have to be ruled out.. ...Read more
Have had a pulling pain in my belly button that only hurts occasionally when I lean forward. Strictly in the middle of it. What could it be?
I feel like someone just drop kicked me between the legs, hurting from my balls to lower back pain and my belly li?
Without any physical: trauma to account for this, I'd say you need to visit an ER right away. Any hx of testicular problems? Hernias? This doesn't sound psychological, so go get an eval... ...Read more
Sharp intermittent pain above belly button, hurts when area pressed and area feels firm/hard. 36 y/0 female in good health?
Husband has been having pain starting from his belly button going up the belly button all the way down to his balls why?
I have pain just above belly button bit to the right comes and goes hurts more when touched or if I bend over had it for few months what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a pain in my upper back when i swallow?
- Why do i have shocking pain in my butt when i stand a long time?
- Why do i have pain in my belly button?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have pain in my upper thigh when downhill skiing?
- Why do i have pain in my stomach when i eat?
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- Why do i feel pain on rightside of my vagina when having intercourse?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online