Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Headaches After Thyroidectomy
Also called cephalalgia, is pain anywhere in the region of the head or neck, & can be a symptom of a number of conditions affecting those areas. It originates from pain-sensitive structures such as cranium, muscles, nerves, vessels, subcutaneous tissues, eyes, ears, sinuses & mucous membranes. It is non-specific symptom & can be primary such as tension ha, or secondary ...Read more
1 year post Thyroidectomy...on 125 ug Levo, levels been stable. Have had sudden headaches, fatigue. Had TSH Fri, 6.8 and 9.6 within 3 hr. Pituitary?
Papillary thyroid cancer with thyroidectomy in '08. Nausea all day low appetite headaches fatigue TSH .007 not pregnant are my symptoms from low tsh?
Possibly: Unfortunately, your symptoms are non-specific. Meaning that many different things could be causing them. It is possible that your TSH suppression could be contributing to your symptoms.. ...Read more
I had total completion thyroidect 4 weeks ago. I'm taking T3 3 times a day. getting headaches for past week, tired, etc?
A long time!: Great question! after thyroidectomy levels may take 2-6 weeks to fall enough to notice. Since you listed Propranolol as a medication i'm guessing you had your thyroid removed because it was overactive. In that case your levels might be high for a while. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Thyroidectomy diet: "there are no uniform general dietary restrictions for patients who have had thyroid surgery, however your surgeon may ask you to temporarily institute a low iodine diet if you need to receive radio-iodine treatment for cancer after thyroidectomy." http://www.Utsouthwestern.Edu/utsw/cda/dept48055/files/317737.Html. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a headache after working out?
- Why do i have cramps after my period?
- Why do i have cramps 3 days after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have brown discharge after my period?
- Why do i have high levels of liver enzymes after the flu and fevers?
- Why do i still have cramps after my period?
- Why do i have hiccups after i drink alcohol?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free