Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Dark Circles Around My Eyes
I have type 2 diabetes why do I have dark circles around my eyes i'm only 28and i also feel short of breath most off the time what could be causing?
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Multiple: This can be metabolic, sinus, allergy, auto-immune disease or heredity. This also can be from multiple reasons. This needs medical evaluation to insure that there is not something treatable. ...Read more
Dark circles: Under the eyes are difficult to eradicate completely. They're usually associated with eye fatigue or aging changes of the lids. There are some creams and lasers which sometimes help but not consistently. Discuss this with an ophthalmologist or dermatologist. These are often normal aging lid changes and there is nothing to worry about with them. ...Read more
Cannot prevent: Dark circles occur when the blood vessels beneath the skin show through in those that have thinner skin in this area. Allergies can make this worse. Use allergy meds as needed and try cool soaks to the area. You can probably make it better, but not get rid of these entirely. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have dark circles under my eyes while pregnant?
- Why do i get dark circles under my eyes?
- I have dark circles under my eyes what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have dark circles under my eyes
- How do i get rid of those dark purple circles around my eyes?
- Why do children have dark circles under their eyes?
- What can i do about dark circles under my eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free