Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Cold Hands And Feet Indoors
Cold feet and hands: Pernio is caused by exposure to cold for a long period of time without freezing or by very wet conditions. Raynauds syndrome is an abnormal narrowing of the blood vessels with cooling of the fingers or toes. Cryoglobulins are proteins, which are normally dissolved in the blood, that become solids or gels when cold. These are some causes of cold hands and feet. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm hypothyroidism due to having a thyroidectomy 3 years ago, my levels are very good but why do I have cold hands/feet and tip of my nose constantly?
Common: Hard to explain, but common finding. Many people with normal thyroids and circulation complain of this. If your TSH is normal there is no contribution from the thyroid. ...Read more
Am i anemic? I have cold hands and feet that are sometimes grayish purple in color. I crave hamburgers and steaks. I have been having difficulty concentrating. I have been tired. I also am dizzy when i stand up quickly, and have almost passed out a couple
I have cold hands and feet all the time, I have dark circles around my eyes. I bruise easily. Am I anemic??
This would be: easily answered with a simple blood test. Take care. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have itchy hands and feet?
- Why do the inside of my hands and bottom of my feet itch and have a reddish hue?
- Why do i have red marks and extreme itching on my feet not hardly peeling at all?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my hands get cold and tingly when i exercise?
- Why do i always have cold hands?
- Why do i have pain in my feet and toes all the time?
- Why do i always seem to have cold feet?
- Why do i have cold hands and feet?