Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Chest Pain After I Drink
Esophagus: The details of what type of drink is unclear from your question. But caffeine containing drinks or alcohol can lead to or exacerbate reflux of stomach acid which can irritate the esophagus. Also, some people develop a spasm of the esophagus, essentially a "charley horse", which causes pain. Get it checked by a doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Last night I drink wine,about 8-10glasses and today I have chest pain and I breathe heavly, is this a side effect of alchool?
Can G.E reflux cause pain in chest on left side? I have chest pain on left side while making movement & whatever I eat or drink burps start.wht it is?
Yes, but: GERD can cause left sided pain, but not pain with movement which sounds muscular. On the other hand, burping with meals means you're swallowing air ("aerophagia") which can be a symptom of irritation in your GI tract or just of stress. So, you have more than one issue going on, sir. ...Read more
After I swallow food or drink anything I have chest pain that burns and sharp. Goes away seconds after food passes. Started yesterday, acid coming up?
I used 2 drink a lot a lot of monsters b4 and one day my chest started started hurt. I recently stopped but occasionally get chest pain. What can can b?
Angina: Go see your doctor and drink lots of water. ...Read more
Possibly: Stop drinking them & see if symptoms resolve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do ii have chest pain after ii drink anyrhing?
- Why do i have a pain in my chest?
- Why do i have itchy chest pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have anxiety after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i have hiccups after i drink alcohol?
- Why do i have chest pains and palpitations after i feel hungry?
- Why could i have chest pain after vomiting?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free