Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Bumps On My Vagina
Why do I have bumps on my vagina and when i pop them blood and puss comes out and it kind of hurts?
See your doctor: This needs to be evaluated to give you the correct diagnosis. ...Read more
Blocked gland: Blocked glands are the most common reason for tender bumps in the vaginal area. They can be caused by sweaty rubbing such as with sex or exercise. Applying moist heat for 10 minutes 2-4 times daily can help. Taking a shower after sweaty rubbing and getting out of sweaty exercise clothes quickly can help. Not sleeping in underwear can help. ...Read more
Uncertain: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Not: Without medical evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
Skin is normal: It is most likely hair follicles or just normal skin . There is nothing in your question to tell me of anything abnormal or worrisome. ...Read more
I have some bumps on my vagina but they don't hurt or itch could it be bad? Or just because of shaving?
Must see to know: A gyn md needs to see the vulvar bumps to give you an accurate answer.. So make an appointment with one. ...Read more
I have big bumps on my vagina and when i pop them they turn into holes. Why is this? It's very painful.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a bump on my vagina?
- Why do i have red bumps on my vagina?
- Why do i have a lump in my vagina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have bumps in my throat?
- Why do i have bumps on my back?
- Why do i have bumps on my lips?
- Why do i have bumps on my thighs?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free