Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Bumps On My Vagina
Why do I have bumps on my vagina and when i pop them blood and puss comes out and it kind of hurts?
Blocked gland: Blocked glands are the most common reason for tender bumps in the vaginal area. They can be caused by sweaty rubbing such as with sex or exercise. Applying moist heat for 10 minutes 2-4 times daily can help. Taking a shower after sweaty rubbing and getting out of sweaty exercise clothes quickly can help. Not sleeping in underwear can help. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a bump on my vagina?
- Why do i have red bumps on my vagina?
- Why do i feel pain on rightside of my vagina when having intercourse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have red bumps on my butt?
- Why do i have little bumps on my lips?
- Why do i have little white bumps on my lips?
- Why do i have red bumps on the back of my clit?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free