Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Bumps On My Legs
Why do I have bumps on my legs? The bumps are red and it makes my skin rough. I don't know what it is!
CSee doctor: or dermatologist and have the bumps checked. ...Read more
Possibly: ingrown hairs.Get a more detailed answer ›
Bites,contact derm: Without looking at the bumps it is difficult to tell you exactly what it may be.But red itchy bumps can be due to insect/bed bug bites, or contact dermatitis due to skin haveing had contact with an allegen. You can use over the counter 1%hydrocortisone cream, and some Benadryl or zyrtec to stop the ithcing, if it does not clear than see your doctor. ...Read more
Medical evaluation: There are a # of possible causes. The best way to get an accurate diagnosis would be dermatological evaluation. ...Read more
Hi I have these strange hard bumps on my legs and back side and they itch like crazy. They just started a week ago.
Allergic dermatitis: is quite common. Bumps on the leg signify inflammation and they itch due to histamine in the skin. I suggest you try an anti histamine such as Claritin or Zyrtec one daily and apply Hydrocortisone cream , over the counter, 3x a day. Seek a doctors appointmnet if not better. Get well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have bumps on my arms and legs?
- Why do i have random bruises on my legs?
- Why do i have brown spots on my legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have red bumps on my butt?
- Why do i have bumps on my vagina?
- Why do i have little bumps on my lips?
- Why do i have ingrown hairs on my legs?
- Why do i have red bumps on my legs?