Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Brown Discharge After My Period
Brown discharge: Brown discharge often contains older, deoxygenated blood. This may be break through bleeding related to an imbalance of hormones. Take care. ...Read more
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Brown discharge: Brown discharge often contains older, deoxygenated blood ; may be seen after the period. ...Read more
I don't usual have brown discharge after my period but I finished my period on Sunday but still brown discharge will this go away?
Yes: Brown equals old blood. If this is right after your period then you are just passing some of the blood that has been siting at the back of the vagina. ...Read more
No: You describe what most likely is old blood. ...Read more
Brown discharge: May be older, deoxygenated blood. This may be some residual blood/tissue being shed. However if you develop discharge that has an odor, causes redness, swelling, itching or pain - please seek medical evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a brown discharge after my period?
- Why do i always have brown discharge after my period?
- Why do i have brown discharge instead of my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have a brown discharge and i have already had my period?
- Why am i having brown discharge after my period?
- Why do i have a brown discharge before my period?
- Why do i have bloody discharge after my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free