Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have Black Spots On My Tongue
I have black spots on my tongue that are not painful that i've just found.....But i also found 2 dark spots on my thighs that look like bruises?
See dentist or ent: Could very well be stained papilla, but if its actually bruising or discoloration of the tongue, it may be a early sign of some underlying systemic condition. Could be benign, but could also be serious. Conditions usually present themselves in the oral cavity early in the progression and can be treated accordingly. Would seek professional eval. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My baby is 11 weeks old and I have noticed he has black spots on side of his tongue he's is also teething could this have an effect ?
Ihave black spots under my tongue and i smoke also but not heavely very quit so should I do should I show this to a doctor or what test should I do?
My son has black spots on his tongue and every time I feed him. He throws the milk back up. But he acts normal?
Hard to tell: I am not sure what those black spots are. Saying skull, do you mean the bones themselves or the scalp which is the skin and underlying fat tissue? This makes a difference. Black spots in the skull (bone) may be a sign of infection or another process that needs to be checked, but w/out having a picture or xray, it's impossible to tell what you're dealing with. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a black spot on my tongue?
- Why do i have black spots on my lips?
- Why do i have black spots on my legs?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have black spots on my face?
- Why do i have brown spots on my legs?
- Why do i have a white bump on my tongue?
- Why do i have white spots on my face?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online