Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have A Pimple In My Ear
My ears usually become very oily within a few hours. Why is tat so? Sometimes i'll get pimples in my ear - is d oilness d cause of tat? Thanks!
I have a pimple in my ear right ear currently. Should i pop it? If so is there an easy and pain free way of doing so? It hurts a lot
I have a pimple in my ear and it's very sore to the touch, and there is some kind of crust. What can I do to get rid of this problem?
Clogged glands: There are any glands in your ear that produce oils and they can become clogged and cause pimples, just like on other area in your body. Try to keep your ears cleaned out well. See your doctor if you have pain, swelling, changes in hearing, or concerns about this. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had a painful pimple in my ear. I tried popping it but i ended up breaking it and the fluid went all over and im worried. Should i be scared?
Before i have pimple in my ear Now I feel air bubble in my ear its keep go blow in my ear what should I do?
Oral decongestant: may help if the air bubble is in the middle ear and changes with swallowing or blowing your nose. If the bubble or fluid is in the ear canal, then there may be swelling or wax that is blocking the normal ear canal. Ear flush may help. Warm compresses may help heal a pimple near the ear canal. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I had a pimple in my ear and i took it out its been there but it was bleeding a little and there are nurves showing?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- Why do i have a sharp pain in my ear?
- Why do i have a ringing in my ear?
- Why do i have a constant ringing in my ear?
- Why do i sometimes have a ringing in my ear?
- Why do i have a strong pulse in my stomach?
- Why do i have a bad taste in my mouth?
- Why do i have a bitter taste in my mouth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online