Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have A Pimple In My Ear
My ears usually become very oily within a few hours. Why is tat so? Sometimes i'll get pimples in my ear - is d oilness d cause of tat? Thanks!
Exudation : You may have an inflammatory process in the ear. Some people have a tendency of having more active serum activity in their ears. Careful cleaning and washing frequently could resolve. See an ENT doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hot soaks: If the pimple is confined to the outer ear canal and you can see or feel it, I would recommend hot soaks. If the pimple hurts, it is likely a small abscess that will respond to this type of conservative treatment. If after 3 to 4 days of hot soaks, there is no improvement or the pain gets worse or the pimple gets bigger, then see an ENT doctor for I and D of small abscess. ...Read more
I have a pimple in my ear and it's very sore to the touch, and there is some kind of crust. What can I do to get rid of this problem?
See 1 more doctor answer
Clogged glands: There are any glands in your ear that produce oils and they can become clogged and cause pimples, just like on other area in your body. Try to keep your ears cleaned out well. See your doctor if you have pain, swelling, changes in hearing, or concerns about this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a painful pimple in my ear. I tried popping it but i ended up breaking it and the fluid went all over and im worried. Should i be scared?
Cured?: If it was a pimple, you may have just cured it. Should resolve nicely from here. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a large pimple in my right ear lobe how do i get rid of it
- Why do i have a sharp pain in my ear?
- Why do i have a ringing in my ear?
- Why do i have a constant ringing in my ear?
- Why do i have a strong pulse in my stomach?
- Why do i have a bad taste in my mouth?
- Why do i have a bitter taste in my mouth?
- Why do i have a soapy taste in my mouth?
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free