Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have A Pain In My Chest
Don't know.: This can't be diagnosed with the information that is available. A history, physical examination & other studies may be needed to determine cause/causes. Once accurately assessed a treatment plan can be developed. ...Read more
Many: There are many things that can cause chest pain, but usually it is acid reflux, arthritis of the ribs, anxiety, & much less commonly hardening of the arteries or inflammation of the heart coverings = pericarditis, tumors, splitting apart of the main outflow blood vessel of the heart = aortic dissection. Get checked out by your primary care doctor or a cardiologist. Hrs, md www.Thepmc.Org. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Many causes: Right sided chest pain has many causes. Musculoskelal reasons include muscle injury and costochondritis, inflammation of anterior rib ending. Inflammation of the pleural tissues (pleuritis)can cause pain in the right side.Gallbladder attacks, ge reflux, hepatitis, sometimes cardiac, viral infection, pancreatitis are other causes.Consult your physician if persists for physical exam and therapy. ...Read more
Constant chest pain: well a knife in the chest for one thing, on the other hand there are lots of things which could do this from lung/pleural problems inside, through chest wall inflammation like costochondritis, thru esophageal problems.....lots of potential considerations, need to see a Doc to work through them.... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a sharp pain in my chest and stomach?
- Why do i have bumps on my chest?
- Why do i have a rash on my chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have pain in my kidneys?
- Why do i have pain in my legs?
- Why do i have pain in my bladder?
- Why do i have pain in my wrist?
- Why do i have a sharp pain in my chest?