Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Have A Brown Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Normal occurence.: Hello, Often ladies can have a small break down of their uterine lining because of the level of hormone that is present around this time of the month. The flow is very small and very slow therefore the blood is exposed to air and turns brown before you see it. This is normal so do not worry. ...Read more
Why do I have stringy brown discharge between periods? I have no pain, no unpleasant smells, and it occurs during the 2nd or 3rd wk after my period
Why do I have brown discharge and slight pain around my hymen the day after being fingered? (Not a virgin)
Discuss : With u pcp.Get a more detailed answer ›
I am currently on ortho novium the pill. For the last 2 months I have been forgetting to take my pill. Why do I have brown discharge on my underwear?
Brown discharge: Brown discharge often contains older, deoxygenated blood. This may be break through bleeding related to an imbalance of hormones. Take care. ...Read more
Brown discharge: Brown discharge often contains older, deoxygenated blood ; may be seen after the period. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have dark brown discharge?
- Why do i have a brown discharge before my period?
- Why do i have a brown discharge after my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have a brown discharge in the middle of my monthly cycle?
- Why do i have stomach pain and brown discharge?
- Why do i have brown discharge before my period?
- Why do i have brown discharge instead of my period?
- Brown discharge without a period