Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Get Sick In Some Stores That Sell Fertilizer
Allergic?: May be an allergy or sensitivity to a certain component in the fertilizers. ...Read more
What???: Not sure what fertilizer would taste like??? ...Read more
Less than a second : The process of sperm fertilizing and egg takes less than a second. The sperm penetrates the cell wall of the bag and fertilization is essentially instantaneous. If you're asking how long after intercourse until fertilization occurs that can be anywhere from a few hours to 4-5 days. ...Read more
Positive Ovulation: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can be: Using any fertilizer - organic or not - should be as the packaging instructs. I would advise caution during the application phase. I've never been asked this question in my practice so I enjoyed researching it. http://www.planetnatural.com/lawn-chemicals/ ...Read more
Possible tinge: Some people claim to feel a small tinge, pinch, or ache when the egg implants, but this is not universal and the pain should not be continuous. If the pain remains, discuss with your ob/gyn to be on the safe side. ...Read more
Possibly: It is possible that a pre-emergent herbicide could have effects on your body, including the thyroid gland, which could in turn disturb the normal regular rhythm of your heart. If your PVCs are a new symptom or have changed in frequency or are associated with other symptoms like dizziness or chest pain, it would be worthwhile to get evaluated thoroughly by an occupational /environmental specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do my legs hurt when i get sick?
- Why do i get mucus in my throat after eating?
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get muscle cramps in the arches of my feet at night?
- Why do i get sharp pains in my chest when i sneeze?
- Why do i keep getting sores in my nose?
- Why do i get a tingling sensation in my head?
- Why do i only get happy with a man is it just that i like feeling in love?