Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Get Motion Sickness Only In The Back Seat But Not The Front Seat
Hi I'm finding myself getting fuller faster and im starting to get motion sickness pain in my lower back and feet could I be and have my period?
Test!: I'm guessing you meant to say "could I be pregnant?" There are many questions on health tap asking "am I pregnant?" It's impossible to tell based on the symptoms alone. It is possible to have bleeding that looks like a period in early pregnancy. Take a pregnancy test, over-the-counter home pregnancy tests are very reliable. ...Read more
?: The two may or may not be related. ...Read more
I get motion sickness everywhere i go. Its starting to ruin my way if life, medications don't work.?
See below: If the usual treatments are not effective, you may need to try behavioral therapy. See this site for information on this subject. http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/motion-sickness-treatment-overview. ...Read more
What to do if I have severe anxiety and I get motion sickness.i'm taking do. I need a distraction from my sickness and anxiety. ideas please?
I get motion sickness on planes and in cars. I have a Zofran prescription. Will this work? Should I use something else?
Vomit center: There are several neural connections present to help maintiain our balance. Unfortunately one of those balance connections goes through the "vomit center" in the brain stem. Motion sickness is due to sensory conflict (incongruous information from different sensory systems). When this sensory conflict occurs, it triggers an assortment of responses of which vomiting is one. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I get motion sickness on everything, cars, boats etc. What prevention cocktail can I take? Dramamine and ? I just wish i could get sea legs... Misera
Motion Sickness: Dear miserable with motion. Here are a couple of ideas. The first is to take ginger. Ginger ale, ginger tea, ginger cooked into food or crystallized ginger. The second is ear acupuncture. Unlike some motion sickness medications - these options don't cause sedation or interact with other medications. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i sometimes have pain in my lower leg but not any pain above the knee?
- Why do i only get tendonitis in the morning?
- Why would i get motion sickness only during the day time when the sun is out?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have nausea and stomach pain only in the middle of the night?
- Why do i get muscle cramps in the arches of my feet at night?
- Why do i get dizzy when i walk in the sun?
- Why do i get raised whelps on my back and it is hot to the touch and hurts?
- Talk to a aerospace physician online for free