Doctor insights on:
Dizziness When Laying Down
A few thots: Maybe a local inner ear issue on the left, or perhaps, arterial compression in neck due to position, or even intracranial issues such as colloid cyst presentation. In some cases, a videonystagmogram will provide localization and therapeutic directions. If inner ear, an epley maneuver may work wonders. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it normal every time i lay on my stomach i get up with throbbing on the back of my head for about 30 seconds and its get hard 2 see with dizziness?
Not normal: You are probably hyper-extending your neck in the prone (belly down) position. This causes occipital nerve irritation (headache) and possibly vertebral artery compression ("dizziness"). So either turn your head when prone or don't lay on your belly. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it bad if every time i stand up from laying down i get Dizzy and Very Lightheaded and alot of pressure on my back head, as if im going to faint ?
Get thee to a doctor: Dizziness may be benign, but if you can reproduce symptoms with neck positioning, it may signify arterial insufficiency that could make it more likely for you to have a posterior circulatory stoke. You need to see a neurologist for evaluation to separate this condition from an inner ear or sinus problem. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Why do I get dizzy and nausea when i tilt my head back is it my ears , and can this be causing me to feel sick a lot .
When im laying in my bed I turn my head to the left, only ti the left and I feel like dizzy or something, I can explain, the I turn right and stop?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get dizzy when i lay on my left side?
- Why do i get dizzy when i lay down on my left side?
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- Why do i get dizzy when my hands are over my head?
- Why do i get a headache and my head turn red after bending over?
- Why do i get dizzy when i move my head?
- Why do i get raised whelps on my back and it is hot to the touch and hurts?
- Why do i get double vision and feel woozy after leaning my head back?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free