Doctor insights on:
Dizziness When Laying Down
A few thots: Maybe a local inner ear issue on the left, or perhaps, arterial compression in neck due to position, or even intracranial issues such as colloid cyst presentation. In some cases, a videonystagmogram will provide localization and therapeutic directions. If inner ear, an epley maneuver may work wonders. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Have had multiple episodes of dizziness when going to lay down on back with head tilted to left side. Coincidence or problem?
Vertigo: Does it feel like the room is spinning around you? Especially since you describe your dizziness occurring in a particular position, you may have benign positional vertigo (BPV). Visit your physician for an exam. Your physician can perform the Epley maneuver to try to treat you. Try to avoid the position that causes your dizziness. https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001420.htm ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
When I lay my head down forward I get dizzy all my blood work came back normal any ideas or suggestions?
Is it normal every time i lay on my stomach i get up with throbbing on the back of my head for about 30 seconds and its get hard 2 see with dizziness?
Not normal: You are probably hyper-extending your neck in the prone (belly down) position. This causes occipital nerve irritation (headache) and possibly vertebral artery compression ("dizziness"). So either turn your head when prone or don't lay on your belly. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is it bad if every time i stand up from laying down i get Dizzy and Very Lightheaded and alot of pressure on my back head, as if im going to faint ?
Get thee to a doctor: Dizziness may be benign, but if you can reproduce symptoms with neck positioning, it may signify arterial insufficiency that could make it more likely for you to have a posterior circulatory stoke. You need to see a neurologist for evaluation to separate this condition from an inner ear or sinus problem. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get dizzy when i lay on my left side?
- Why do i get dizzy when i lay down on my left side?
- What is bile and why do i get it in my throat when i lay down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a headache and my head turn red after bending over?
- Why do i get dizzy when i move my head?
- Why do i get raised whelps on my back and it is hot to the touch and hurts?
- Why do i get double vision and feel woozy after leaning my head back?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free