Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Get Diharrea After Drinking Alcohol
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
How come drinking a lot of water after drinking alcohol doesn't help it to get out of your system faster?
What is the actual cause of the 'hang over' feeling people get after a long night of drinking alcohol? What is happening in the body?
Because it is: Stressing your body.Get a more detailed answer ›
Immune suppression: Cold sores are often from a viral infection, and alcohol suppresses our immune response to viruses. You should see your doctor to determine if your sores are viral, and if so, have them treated more directly with the right medication. If alcohol causes you problems, but you still drink, you also need to consider whether it has become more of a problem in your life than you might think. Talk to doc. ...Read more
After drinking alcohol i wake up the day after with a dull feeling around my heart. Every so often ill get a shock in the same place.What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i get heartburn after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i get a fever and chills after drinking alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get the shakes after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i get diarrhea after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i get sick for a week after i drink alcohol?
- Why do i get trembling and chills after drinking cold water?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free