Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Get Diharrea After Drinking Alcohol
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
Yes it can: Drinking alcohol affects all the cells of your body, including the ones in your brain. Especially after a time of "binge" drinking, they withdraw from the alcohol and respond with symptoms like anxiety. Mood changes like depression can happen too. Overall, it's very destabilizing for your entire system. ...Read more
How come drinking a lot of water after drinking alcohol doesn't help it to get out of your system faster?
What is the actual cause of the 'hang over' feeling people get after a long night of drinking alcohol? What is happening in the body?
Why do I get extremely hyper drinking alcohol? Is there a cause for this? Most people pass out, I get hyper.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get sick for a week after i drink alcohol?
- Why do i get diarrhea after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i get the shakes after drinking alcohol?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a fever and chills after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i get heartburn after drinking alcohol?
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Cold shivers after drinking alcohol
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free