Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Get Cramp In My Fingers And Toes
Are you diabetic?: Cramps in the finger and the toes usually due to muscle problem or nerve problem or combination of both and sometime due to circulation problems., it happen in people have diabetes, or other disease . I would recommend to check it out by tour doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Water and vitamins: People get cramps for a lot of reasons but dehydration is a very common one. Make sure you are drinking 60-80 oz of water a day and no more than 1-2 drinks with caffeine daily. Adding a multivitamin can also help as sometimes a vitamin or calcium deficiency can cause cramps. Gentle stretching may help relive cramping also. ...Read more
Severe cramps in baby toes. Baby fingers as well. Have this everyday. Been to ER a few times now. After last visit sometimes get a tingle in left leg.
My fingers and toes are cramping. Also my stomach is upset, haven't eaten much in the last several days.
My toes an fingers are cramping. Im aching all over. My neck is stiff an I have a low grade temp.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get cramp in my toes?
- Why do i get cramp in my fingers?
- Why do i keep getting cramp in my toes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get cramp in my leg?
- Why do i get cramp in my hands?
- Why do my fingers cramp?
- Why do my fingers and toes get so cold?
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free