Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Get Bloated During My Period
That is normal.: Be thankful. Take care.Get a more detailed answer ›
Period: This can be totally normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hormone changes: When our hormones change and do the wacky, we can retain water. Changing estrogen levels can also slow down your gut and cause constipation. This can make you feel bloated too. Things you can do: eat lots of fruits and veggies, don't add extra salt, get regular exercise. ...Read more
Bloated feeling as if going to get my period but it's not due for 12 more days. Had sex all during ovulation week.
Flu season: Not sure if you gave dates wrong, or really know when you ovulate. Ovulation us an event of releasing the readied egg from the ovary. It is usually a bit over two weeks before the period. A female body cannot know it is pregnant till about two weeks after the egg is impregnated. ...Read more
I taking 81 mg aspirin except during my period. I get upper stomach bloat till my period again. Can that be from aspirin?
Probably not.: The first question is why are you taking daily aspirin? For prevention of heart disease or stroke in women it is usually started at age 65. It is unsettled if it is useful in diabetic patients; data is conflicting. If a doctor didn't recommend that you take Aspirin you might try a month it two off Aspirin to see if symptoms improve. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i get diarrhea during my period?
- Why do i get blood clots during my period?
- Why do i get bad headaches during my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get back pain during my period?
- Why do i get bloated before my period?
- Why do i get headaches during my period?
- Why do i get cramps during my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free