Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Get A Green Sticky Discharge From My Nipples
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
What does it mean when there's a darkish green discharge that comes out of your nipple when u squeeze it?
Don't jump to : Conclusion but do have it medically evaluated. Take care. ...Read more
Not sure: Reasons for nipple discharge can include stimulation of the breast, pregnancy, medications, galactorrhea (secretion of milk or similar substance), an abscess or other breast infection, hormonal imbalances (like hypothyroidism), fibrocystic breasts (breasts are very fibrous), blocked mammary duct, breast cancer and intraductal papilloma (non cancerous mass), use of marijuana, anise and fennel. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am having discharge from left nipple at 6 to 9 o'clock. It is dark green or sometimes blood red and occurs without stimulation, but comes and goes. ?
I have green discharge coming from nipples. There is a possibility that I'm pregnant but still have 6 days before I suppose 2 start. What can this be?
Breast discharge: Hi, Color isn't usually helpful in deciding if the discharge is normal or abnormal. Both abnormal and normal nipple discharge can be clear, yellow, white, or green in color.Normal discharge usually comes from both nipples, if one nipple just discharge then most likely it's abnl, do not squeeze your breasts and stimulate them, also seeing an MD to evaluate it is very wise thing to do. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have had a lumb in my right arm pit for years sometimes it flare up. Well last nite i squeezed my left nipple and a green discharge came out.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a white spot on one of my nipples?
- Why do i get cramps a week before my period?
- Why do i get a cold when i start my period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I get a good amount of sleep why do my eyes look tired
- Why do i get my period twice a month?
- Why do i get a tingling sensation in my head?
- Why do i get a headache and my head turn red after bending over?
- Why does my baby have white discharge coming from his nipples what can i do?