Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Gain The Majority Of My Weight In My Stomach
Im now 20 days late for my period. I've took notice I've gained weight in my stomach area and is some what hard specially after i eat. ?
I want to gain weight in my legs but i only gain weight in my stomach & back its genetics but my legs are unproptionate to my body :( what do I do ?
If I am now dieting and exercising but it looks like I am gaining weight in my stomach region, why?
Gaining weight: It is common for an individual to lose weight in a non-uniform pattern across the body. So your arms and legs may have responded quicker with more visible weight loss which effectively makes you abdomen seem like it has grown. In actuality, your abdomen may be the same size as before or even slightly smaller, but it just doesn't look like it relative to your arms and legs. ...Read more
My stomach has been hard and i've gained a little weight. I has been late the last couple months too. I don't know want to do?
Doctor can evaluate: For a young, healthy, fertile woman, being "late" for a period can mean a pregnancy if she was having sex. A urine pregnancy test done correctly will give a reliable result the week after missing a period. If not pregnant, then the doctor's exam will help decide if the stomach has too much poop (constipation), too much gas, or something worse like big liver, big spleen, a cyst, a tumor, etc... ...Read more
I had my son 4mths ago & gained weight mostly on my stomach. What can I do to lose this "baby fat" ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have pain in the middle of my stomach then i have diarrhea?
- Why do i get muscle cramps in the arches of my feet at night?
- Why do i have a brown discharge in the middle of my monthly cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i feel sick at the top of my stomach?
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Why do i get a headache on the right side of my head?
- Why do i have a strong pulse in my stomach?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online