Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Feel Morning Sickness With Each Monthly Period
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Try A Nightime Snack: I'd call it Sickness in the Morning (SITM) unless you had a positive pregnancy test. And if not then your SITM, assuming you're not hung-over all the time, could be low blood sugar (meaning hunger pangs) or maybe some "acid reflux," that i,s some stomach liquid leaking back causing some nausea. But really, these are just educated guesses. If this goes on for more than 2-3 weeks see your doctor. OK ...Read more
This varies: From person to person, and may not happen at all. ...Read more
Pregnancy: Indeed, you may be pregnant. Some pregnant women may still have vaginal bleeding, and yet be pregnant. However, vaginal bleeding during pregnancy should always be investigated. A note of caution. You need to first confirm that you are pregnant before embarking on a hypothetical venture. ...Read more
I a normal period in october5-9 and two and a half weeks it came again but it wasn't normal then four days later morning sickness begins.?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i feel so tired in the morning?
- Why do i feel dizzy in the morning?
- Why do i feel bloated in the morning?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i feel hungry on my period?
- Why do i feel nausea in the morning if i get less then 8 hours?
- When do u start to feel morning sickness
- How soon do u feel morning sickness?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free