Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Bite The Inside Of My Mouth
Mouth (mouth) " n. Pl. Mouths 1. A. The body opening through which an animal takes in food. B. The cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the oropharynx and containing in higher vertebrates the tongue, gums, and teeth. C. This cavity regarded as the source of sounds and speech. D. The opening to any cavity or canal ...Read more
Leukoedema, leukopla: Leukoedema is a white patch inside the mouth that can be wiped off with gauze. It is normal and nonpathological. Leukoplakia, on the other hand, is a white patch inside the mouth that cannot be wiped off. It represent tissue change and could be pathological, as it may progress into red color as it grows, develop acanthosis, and carcinoma in situ. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: There are many lumps and bumps that can grow on the inside of your mouth. Many are very similar to those that can grow on your skin and other parts of the body. While most harmless and need no treatment any irregular tissue could potentially be something harmful. An evaluation by an oral surgeon or periodontist is recommended to evaluate any abnormal tissue in your mouth. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i get rid of blisters on the inside of my mouth?
- Why do i have red spots on the roof of my mouth?
- Why do i get sores at the corners of my mouth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have red dots at the back of my throat?
- Why do i get a headache on the right side of my head?
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- Why do i have pain in the lower right side of my stomach?
- Why do i get excessive peeling inside the cheeks of my mouth?