Doctor insights on:
Why Do I Always Wheeze While Running
Possible Asthma: Sometimes exercise can cause the smooth muscle surrounding the airways to be "twitchy" and reactive. This narrowing of the airway lumen can cause turbulence of airflow and lead to wheezing. This is referred to as exercise-induced bronchospasm and can be treated with a bronchodilator like albuterol. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why is it that i feel dizzy like i'm going to keel over and wheezing a lot after running a hundred yards?
Lately when I've been running I start to have trouble breathing and start wheezing probably because I am sick?
Asthma: Exercise induced asthma affects people who don’t have other asthma symptoms. They are more sensitive to temperature and humidity of the air. Cold dry air inhaled through the mouth reacts with warm moist air in the lungs triggering an attack. Breathing through the nose warms & humidifies air which helps. Its hard to breathe through your nose when exercising but a face mask/scarf may help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a doormant asthma for 20yrs now.but i dont think running as exercise is good for me,coz i get out of breath easily & wheeze.any other exercise?
I've been tested thoroughly for asthma&i don't have it.@bball after running only 5 minutes i started wheezing, short of breath&cudnt breath.Not first time?
Exercise asthma?: If you test only included spirometry without a challenge (rapid exercise) something may have been missed. Could there be other issues working (ie out of shape, anemia, overweight, etc.)? Sometimes it is a matter of excluding all possibilities before coming to a conclusion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
When i run track, i sometimes feel chest pain after running a speed work out, I do not cough or wheeze. Can this be bronchospasms?
Expieriencing, Hard time breathing, fatigue, sometimes even dizziness while running, after I develop a wheeze and cough, ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i burp so much while running?
- Why do i experience intense abdominal muscle pain and cramping while running?
- Health why do i always get blisters on my feet when i go running
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my hands tingle like pins and needles while i am sleeping?
- Why do i always have loose stool?
- Why do i always feel nauseous and tired?
- Why do i always have trouble breathing when the wind is blowing in my face?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free