Doctor insights on:
Why Do Fingernails Twist As They Grow And Cause Pain
Fingernail problem: There are many reasons for the deformation of the fingernails. Among these are some very important systemic diseases. Many facets of fingernail growth are assessed by dermatologist when she or he he looks at them. See a dermatologist now. No excuses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Vitamins may help: It is difficult to know what you mean by twist as they grow. There could be a problem at matrix where the nail is formed or even at the underling bone. Neither of those problems are treatable at home. If however the nails are soft nutritional supplements containing biotin may be helpful. There is also a prescription for strengthening nails call genedur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do you cut nails: If someone does not cut their nails and let them grow longer and longer they will eventually curve and look like claws. This is known as onychogryphosis.You can see a picture of this if you go on to google images. The only other thing i can imagine you are thinking of is something called pincer nails. Onychogryphosis iscured by cutting your nails. Pincerer nails need to be treated surgically. ...Read more
What causes a person's hair and finger nails to grow so quick just because he/she lives in hot and humid weather nine months a year?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do fingernails and toenails turn white when they grow longer?
- Why are my nails twisting when they grow?
- Do prenatal vitamins help your fingernails grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do women grow mustaches?
- Why do bananas cause stomach pain?
- Vitamins make fingernails grow
- My fingernails grow fast
- Talk to a dermatologist online