Doctor insights on:
Why Do Babies Sweat So Much
Some sweat...: ...And some don't. Sometimes that's genetic. But first, i would make sure he's not over wrapped. If you would be comfortable in a room wearing a t-shirt, your baby is not going to be comfortable in flannel jammies and three blankets. ...Read more
Not a concern: In general this is not a concern as long as your child is otherwise healthy. If there are additional concerns, see your provider. ...Read more
Yes: Due to neruvous system immaturity...But if your baby is younger than 6 months and there is the possibility that you may be overbundling her at bedtime now that the weather is chill -- overheating is a definite sids risk. Experts say the ideal room temperature should be between 68 and 72° f. In addition, using blankets, comforters, or quilts can impair your baby's ability to breathe. ...Read more
Not Much: This is usually a normal varient. The only issue is that the skin there may become irritated. Drying and moisturizing prevent problems. ...Read more
What will happen to my baby if i just let her sweat dry on her skin especially at her back? Can it cause pneumonia?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i sweat so much in bed?
- Why do babies throw up so much?
- Why do i sweat so much under my arms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do babies sleep so much?
- Why does my baby squirm so much?
- Why do my joints crack so much?
- Why do i have vaginal gas during sex so much?
- Talk to a pediatrician online