Doctor insights on:
Why Do Antibiotics Make You Sick
Side effects: Antibiotics can irritate the lining of your digestive tract. They also can kill the healthy bacteria in your intestines that keep everything in balance, leading to diarrhea and yeast infections. That's why it's important to only take antibiotics when they are medically indicated (i.e. For bacterial infections and not for viruses), and to take them correctly and finish the full course when you do. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Skin Sensitivity: Not sick (just because of the sun) but your skin may be very sensitive to burning. Being on antibiotics any time in the year can be hard on your GI system. ...Read more
U take antibiotic ?: Because u need it , u can't be allergic to all medication , and if u really can't take oral medication , u can take injection. ...Read more
Talk to his doctor: or pediatrician. If you aren't going to give it to him to take ifor a serious bacterial infection, the doctor has to document this in his chart, in case your son gets worse. You need to discuss WHY he's unable to take it, so that other alternatives can be discussed. Most doctors are resistant to giving antibiotics unless absolutely needed due to risks & resistance.So call now to find out best tx! ...Read more
I have been sick for 8 days and on my second antibiotic and still sick..Is there anything i can do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why antibiotics make you sick?
- Why does antibiotic make you sick?
- What do you do if an antibiotic makes you more sick?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do antibiotics make you tired?
- Antibiotics make you feel sick
- Why do probiotics make me sick?
- Do antibiotics make you dizzy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online