Doctor insights on:
Why Did The Sars Virus Suddenly Disappear
Virulence: Like many very aggressive illnesses that kill all or most of their hosts, the sars coronavirus appears to have burned itself out. Additionally, the chinese government was very aggressive in eradicating any host species in areas that the disease was first seen. It didn't really "suddenly" disappear, but rather it gradually faded away. Influenza, tb, and malaria let their hosts live .... ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No new cases: There have been no new cases since the original outbreak. The source has been identified and controlled. ...Read more
No: Totally different viruses.Get a more detailed answer ›
Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (Sars) (Definition)
SARS is a severe viral respiratory illness. It is contagious, and may be life-threatening. Common symptoms include cough, trouble breathing, and high fever. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bruise suddenly appeared then disappears overnight
- Why are my periods suddenly irregular?
- Large brown raised mole appeared suddenly why
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i suddenly crave sugar?
- Why have my periods stopped suddenly?
- Why am i suddenly itchy all over?
- Why is my vision in my eye suddenly changing?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free