Doctor insights on:
Why Did I Almost Faint Out In The Middle Of Nowhere Didnt Know What To Do
Hypotension: Hypotension may be caused by dehydration or something more serious. You need to see a doctor so that he/she can look at this in the context of your overall health. For example, if you treat it as dehydration and drink a lot of water, that would be bad if you have underlying heart failure. So see your doctor and get a plan. ...Read more
2 second palpitations occuring every 10 mins or so for hours post workour after I started 1.5hr daily intense exercise again 2 days ago. No faintness.
What could cause sudden faintness, extreme weakness, back out after smoking a cigarette first thing in the morning?
Hydration: Most people forget that they need to drink fluids well in advance of doing vigorous exercise. Exercise causes the arteries and veins to expand which can lower blood pressure and make people feel tired and lightheaded. If you exercise in the morning, make sure you are well hydrated the night before. Avoid caffeine and high sugar energy drinks which can give quick bursts but result in dehydration. ...Read more
Go to the ER: You need to be evaluated asap.Get a more detailed answer ›
Once, after I ran I had faintness, difficulties in breathing, seeing (white image). Then the medic gave me glucose and calcium, what were they for?
Suspected low sugar.: in the short term, low blood sugar is more dangerous than high level and so rapidly giving sugar for suspected symptom is a safer bet. I doubt that u had low calcium--as u likely would have experienced muscle spasm etc...but giving u some MAY reduce the risk of cardiac rhythm trouble. I would recommend checking with doc to see why u had trouble breathing...?asthma? Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Meniere's disease: Do you feel like motion-sickness? It depends if your symptoms are associated with sudden head movements, it is possible you have benign vertigo or a kind of vestibular disorder in your inner ear. If your symptoms last for more than several days, you are advised to talk to your doctor for further evaluation. Some anti-nausea medications are quite effective to control your symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have nausea and stomach pain only in the middle of the night?
- Why do i have a brown discharge in the middle of my monthly cycle?
- Why do i sometimes wake up in the middle of the night coughing and throwing up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have pain in the middle of my stomach then i have diarrhea?
- What can i do to even out the hip height on both sides of my body?
- Why do i keep waking up in the middle of the night hungry?
- I have been out of shape since having my baby what can i do to get back in it
- What kind of stretches can i do to stretch out my sciatica nerve in the morning?