Doctor insights on:
Why Could I Get A Rash After Swimming In A Public Pool
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
What red, raised, itchy rash develops right after swimming in a chlorinated public pool? It's only on chest and shoulders. Treatment ideas?
Thighs: may be rubbing together and are more vulnerable with salt water and prolonged emersion. ...Read more
Probably an allergic: Probably you have been bitten by an insect or you are allergic to some chemical in the pool.See a doctor immediately. ...Read more
What should we do for slight discoloration on my daughter's arm and legs? Legs also have some rashes that cause itchiness and flare up after swimming.
Eczema: You need to use a moisturizer on her skin twice to three times a day. Moisturizer means either lotion, cream or ointment. Choose one without fragrance or added color. Itching will respond to Hydrocortisone 1% cream 2-3 times a day on those itchy areas. Too frequent bathing or swimming will make the dry skin worse. ...Read more
Swimmer's itch: Ducks carry a tiny worm that penetrates human skin but does us no harm. Each produces a little red bump. Leave it alone or put a topical anti-itch preparation on it. ...Read more
after swimming in an ocean in indonesia I have had this inner thigh rash which had red bumps. Over the last week I have round elevated bumps.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Could i have caught prostatitis from swimming in a public pool
- Why do i get a sore throat after i run in cold weather?
- After swimming in a saltwater pool i got an itchy back stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Why is there a pain in my butt after i masturbate?
- Why do i get the chills after a bowel movement?
- Why do i keep getting a rash on my neck?
- Talk to a dermatologist online