Doctor insights on:
Why Could A Broken Femur Cause A Pulmonary Embolism
Usually a blood clot that migrates from one area of the body to another. Most commonly a clot from a leg vein to the lung . It can also pertain to a clot, or atheromatous material that moves from one segment to another, such as cholesterol material in a carotid lesion moving into the ...Read more
Could a very large saddle pulmonary embolism cause permanent lung damages a i'm still quite breathless after nearly 3 months of bein diagnosed?
My bottom lip keeps feeling cold \u0026 numb \u0026 this is starting to worry me as i hav been diagnosed with a saddle pulmonary embolism wot could cause this numbness & cold feeling in my lip?
Chest pain on right side of chest, pain when breathing esp. deep breathes, ER ruled out pulmonary embolism, what else could be the cause of this pain?
Phlebitis: Pulmonary embolism is the complication of inflammation and blood clots forming in veins (phlebitis) and then traveling in the venous system to the heart. The right side of the heart pumps these clots into the pulmonary arteries causing the syndrome of pulmonary embolism. Usually the clots form in the legs or pelvic veins, but can form in the arms as well. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What is a pulmonary embolism? What is a pulmonary embolism, what causes it, and what can I do to diminish my risks?
Clot in lungs: Blood clots forming in leg vains and pelvic veins can travel to lungs causing pulmonary embolism. The way to avoid it is to stay active and prevent long periods of inactivity. Active dorsi and plantar flexion of feet should keep calf muscles pumping blood out of legs and prevent pe. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why could paget disease cause abnormal pressure on a spinal nerve?
- Could a broken bone cause a missed period
- Why could a broken clavicle affect the mobility of the scapula?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could breathing in dust lead to increased chances for a pulmonary embolism
- Can a pulmonary embolism cause a heart attack?
- What could i do for pain with a healing broken femur?
- Why does eating junk food cause a broken leg to heal slower?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free