Doctor insights on:
Why Could A Broken Femur Cause A Pulmonary Embolism
Could a very large saddle pulmonary embolism cause permanent lung damages a i'm still quite breathless after nearly 3 months of bein diagnosed?
My bottom lip keeps feeling cold \u0026 numb \u0026 this is starting to worry me as i hav been diagnosed with a saddle pulmonary embolism wot could cause this numbness & cold feeling in my lip?
Chest pain on right side of chest, pain when breathing esp. deep breathes, ER ruled out pulmonary embolism, what else could be the cause of this pain?
Blood clot: A pulmonary embolism is the result of a blood clot travelling to your lungs. The blood clot (referred to usually as a DVT) is usually found in the veins in one or both of your legs. This breaks loose and travels up through the IVC to the heart and then to your lungs. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
DVT: The most common cause of a pulmonary embolism is deep venous thrombosis . Dvt usually occurs in individuals with trauma , hypercoagulable state, or immobilization. In individuals who have a DVT risk of pe can be 30% without treatment. If the DVT is treated risk of pe is substantially less ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What is a pulmonary embolism? What is a pulmonary embolism, what causes it, and what can I do to diminish my risks?
Clot in lungs: Blood clots forming in leg vains and pelvic veins can travel to lungs causing pulmonary embolism. The way to avoid it is to stay active and prevent long periods of inactivity. Active dorsi and plantar flexion of feet should keep calf muscles pumping blood out of legs and prevent pe. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why could paget disease cause abnormal pressure on a spinal nerve?
- Could a broken bone cause a missed period
- Why could a broken clavicle affect the mobility of the scapula?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could breathing in dust lead to increased chances for a pulmonary embolism
- Can a pulmonary embolism cause a heart attack?
- What could i do for pain with a healing broken femur?
- Why does eating junk food cause a broken leg to heal slower?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free