Doctor insights on:
Why Cant You Drink When Taking Cephalexin
I have UTI and been takin keflex for a week. wasnt getting btter so thy incresd but i get worse. cant eat/drink, much pain. Do i need hospital?
Yes: If things are getting worse on the antibiotics. ...Read more
I'm taking cephalexin 500mg would it hurt to have a drink been on it for four days now have to take for two weeks?
I'm taking cephalexin will it affect it if I drink one night but don't drink enough to where I get drunk?
Preg with cephalexin: No. You should not take any medication until it is given an ok by your ob. ...Read more
I am on cephalexin 500mg for cellulitis. Is it ok to drink while taking this antibiotic. I have been on it for 6 days and I have to take it for 10?
Was given cephalexin 500mg in capsule form. Can't swallow pills, is it okay to open capsule and mix with drink?
How's applesauce?: According to http://www.drugs.com/pro/cephalexin.html, and http://en.allexperts.com/q/Pharmacy-1407/2011/2/Cephalexin-2.htm, its OK to open the cap and sprinkle on applesauce. Must be sure you consume the entire dose, and to do so within 15-20 min of mixing with the food. You just avoid extremely acidic foods containing, say, lemon juice or vinegar. The taste may be a problem. Hope that helps. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hold the alcohol: Antibiotics and alcohol have some similar side effects: upset stomach, feeling drowsy or dizzy. Taken together these side effects may be more intense. Suggest waiting until you're finished your course of antibiotics and you're feeling better before consuming any alcohol. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink beer when taking cephalexin?
- Why cant you drink alcohol when on duromine?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking antibiotic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking vandazole?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking tindamax?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Why cant you drink with metrogel?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online