Doctor insights on:
Why Cant You Drink Alcohol With Antibiotics For Bv
In moderation but...: Alcohol should not directly interfere with most homeopathic remedies including this one, but nothing should be eaten or drunk for 10-15 minutes before or after taking any homeopathic remedy. Of course it is not good for anyone's health to drink much alcohol and as a 17 year old it is particularly unwise for you to drink much alcohol. ...Read more
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
I have bv first dose i took of metronazole gel inserted in my vagina am i allowed to drink alcohol later because its not a pill?
Drug interaction: with the vaginal Gel 1.3% Alcoholic beverages and preparations containing ethanol or propylene glycol should not be consumed during and for at least 24 hours after Metronidazole vaginal gel 1.3% Some patients have experience, (abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting, headaches, and flushing)due to alcohol while using the gel. I will recommended to hold for at least 24 hrs after your last dose. ...Read more
When finished: You should not drink with most medications. So when you finish your prescription. ...Read more
Wait 24-48: To be safe and to let the antibx work most effectively, wait 24-48 hours, than you can drink etoh in moderation and responsibly only. Best wishes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why cant you drink alcahol with antibiotics for bv?
- Why cant you drink alcohol with bv medicine?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking antibiotic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why cant you have alcohol while on antibiotics?
- Why cant you drink alcohol when on duromine?
- Why cant you drink alcohol on metrogel?
- Why cant you have alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free