Doctor insights on:
Why Cant You Drink Alcohol While Taking Vandazole
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
I was proscribed celetimine for my sinus it say I cant drink but I only take one pill a day would affect me I did drink alcohol?
I am having eye movement disorders from few days and i just cant stop it on my own.i dont drink alcohol nor do take drugs
what's wrong with me ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking antibiotic?
- Why you cant drink alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking tindamax?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why cant you have alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Why cant you consume alcohol while taking valtrex?
- Why cant you have alcohol while taking antibiotics for bacterial vaginosis?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while using the medication metrogel?
- Why cant someone drink while taking vandazole?