Doctor insights on:
Why Cant You Drink Alcohol While Taking Vandazole
Alcohol is available in many beverages, from beer and wine to the more potent distilled spirits, such as gin, rye, and whiskey. There appear to be at least small health benefits of small amounts of alcohol use (fewer than five drinks per week), especially of red wine Excessive alcohol use can lead to addiction and severe social and physical complications. Excess long term alcohol use is the most common cause of cirrhosis of the ...Read more
I was proscribed celetimine for my sinus it say I cant drink but I only take one pill a day would affect me I did drink alcohol?
Don't know, but...: Since there are no double-blind, randomized control trials to answer this question, can't tell you for sure. However, the question that I have is - since antibiotics are usually given only for a few days, if you don't feel like you can safely refrain from drinking alcohol for even that period, might you be struggling with an alcohol problem. Please discuss this with your doctor asap. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking antibiotic?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while using the medication metrogel?
- Why cant you have alcohol while taking antibiotics for bacterial vaginosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why cant someone drink while taking vandazole?
- Why cannot you drink alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Why cant you have alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking tindamax?