Doctor insights on:
Why Cant Someone Drink While Taking Vandazole
Don't get drunk!: There's no mention of food or alcohol interaction w/amoxicillin at http://www.Drugs.Com/drug-interactions/amoxicillin.Html. You can find more info at http://www.Drugs.Com/amoxicillin.Html. In general, whether taking medication or not, we don't recommend drinking to excess. Don't forget to finish your medication as directed. In other words, don't save any for your next infection! ...Read more
I discourage it: Alcohol is not a good drug when you are treating an infection. Also, I believe that when people ask questions about "can I drink beer" or "can I have wine" I don't think they are talking about 1-2 social drinks. Alcohol interferes with white blood cells working, slows healing and has many drug interactions. The doctor who prescribed it or pharmacist who filled it is who you should talk to. ...Read more
Interaction effects: Use of alcohol while on citalopram is strongly discouraged. Several important effects to know about: short-term there is a risk of increased drowsiness and sedation, dizziness, difficulties with concentration, and impaired decision making. Second alcohol reduces effectiveness of citalopram, increasing risk of heightened depression or anxiety symptoms, and may interfere with treatment outcomes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking antibiotic?
- Why you cant drink alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking tindamax?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why cant you drink while using metrogel?
- What happens when you drink alcohol whil taking vandazole?
- Why cant you have alcohol while taking antibiotics?
- Why cant you consume alcohol while taking valtrex?
- Why cant you drink alcohol while taking vandazole?