Doctor insights on:
Why Can Only One Sperm Fertilize An Egg
Here are some...: Abnormal sperms denote those sperms with odd shape or poor motility, which tend to less possibly penetrate the timely waiting egg. Nonetheless, if luckily and successfully penetrating to get into the egg takes place, fertilization (union) occurs to form zygote which in turn undergo cell division to form embryo, which will embed onto uterine mucosa (endometrium) where it eventually develops fetus ...Read more
Here are some...: Fertilization takes place only the egg & one lucky sperm meet at right time & place, and under right environment; specifically speaking, ovulated egg sucks into Fallopian tube in waiting mode, and sperms-rich semen ejaculate in the depth of vagina, from where the sperms released from liquefied semen start to move and swim "upstream" into cervix, through uterine cavity, and into F-tube to fertilize ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does only one sperm fertilize the egg?
- Can sperm nine days old fertilize an egg?
- Chance of sperm to fertilize egg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Egg fertilization using frozen sperm
- How long does it take for a sperm to fertilize the egg?
- How long does it take sperm to fertilize an egg?
- Does a woman feel when sperm is fertilizing the egg?
- Talk to a urologist online for free