Doctor insights on:
Why Can Only One Sperm Fertilize An Egg
Here are some...: Abnormal sperms denote those sperms with odd shape or poor motility, which tend to less possibly penetrate the timely waiting egg. Nonetheless, if luckily and successfully penetrating to get into the egg takes place, fertilization (union) occurs to form zygote which in turn undergo cell division to form embryo, which will embed onto uterine mucosa (endometrium) where it eventually develops fetus ...Read more
Could it take up to 1-2 weeks for sperm to fertilize a egg during ovulation? If not how long do it take?
No: No, that's not the way it works. If it doesn't happen in 1-2 days, it's not going to happen. ...Read more
Isn't 2% of sperm penetration for in vitro fertilization fine since there are millions of sperm and 1 egg?
Maybe: When we evaluate sperm , information can be used in certain ways, we can categorize sperm as normal, mildly abnormal or severely abnormal. We have some idea of how each parameter matters, but certain aspects are not understood . With significant abnormalities, sometimes the sperm just do not function as well, or sometimes the sperm may have genetic abnormalities and the effect goes beyond the #. ...Read more
If I have sex 3, 2 , 1 day before and day of ovulation, which sperm is most likely to fertilize egg? Does sperm get weaker each day after ejac.?
I'm trying to conceive and ovulated 1 or 2 days ago.today I started metronidazole gel. Does this gel affect implantation or any sperm that is already up there with the egg? Any worries with fertilization?
Would you feel when the sperm is fertilizing the egg? How long does it take for the sperm to fertilize the egg
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does only one sperm fertilize the egg?
- Can sperm nine days old fertilize an egg?
- Hello why do i get so much acne only on one side of my face what can i do
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do both my ears ring when i only have an ear infection in one ear?
- Can an egg be fertilized after ovulation?
- Does a woman feel when sperm is fertilizing the egg?
- Swollen bumpy labia minora on one side only why
- Talk to a urologist online for free