Doctor insights on:
Why Can I Not Take Nitrofurantoin In The Third Trimester
Nitrofurantoin is an antibiotic which is marketed under the following brand names; niftran, furadantin, furabid, macrobid, macrodantin, nitrofur mac, nitro macro, nifty-sr, martifur-mr, uro-tablinen or nifuretten (in germany), martifur-100 (in india), urantoin, nifuran (in macedonia) and uvamin (in middle east). It is usually used in treating urinary tract infection. It is often ...Read more
Afrin: Afrin is fda pregnancy category c. Drugs.Com defines category c as “animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse effect on the fetus and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks.” thus discuss with your ob/physician to determine if benefits outweigh risks. ...Read more
My wife in third trimester and she is having vomiting and dysentery today. Is there any problem. What need to take care now.
GBS, Glucola: A 1 hour glucose tolerance test is done between 26-28 weeks to screen for gestational diabetes. A culture for group b streptococcus bacteria is done at 35-36 weeks. Urinalysis for protein and glucose are done at each visit, along with blood pressure checks. Fetal testing (non-stress testing) may be indicated, but is not necessary in low risk pregancies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Most comfortable.: Often this is some variation of a side by side. These are more comfortable for the mom-to-be and have shallower penetration which puts less pressure on the cervix. Sometimes, depending on the patient and the pregnancy, it can be a challenge to find a comfortable position. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take the antibiotic cipro if i am in my first trimester of pregnancy?
- What can i do if my breathing feels restricted in the third trimester?
- How can i manage a fever in the third trimester?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which genetic tests can i take in the first trimester of pregnancy
- Can i take zantac in the morning and tagament at night?
- Can i take soma and naproxen in the same day?
- Why do i sometimes have pain in my lower leg but not any pain above the knee?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online