Doctor insights on:
Why Can I Hear My Heart Beat In My Ears Sometimes
What could cause me to hear my heart beat in one of my ears every couple of days? Rarely eyes get watery when hearing heart beat.
Ears: We hear by 2 mechanisms: external sounds via air conduction and internal sounds by bone conduction. Normal anatomy: your carotid artery passes through the bone that makes up your inner ear. Bottom line: you likely have serous otitis media or an intermittently congested eustachian tube. When your external hearing is diminished, you hear the softer internal blood flow. This is not dangerous. ...Read more
When i stand up from lying i hear blood flow in my ears and also hear heart beat in head. What can it be?
I'm 19 i clean my ears and everything but a couple days ago i started hearing a whistling noise & my heart beat what does that mean?
Sometimes when I stand up, I feel dizzy, my head feels heavy and I can hear my heartbeat in my ears and my heart skips a beat?
Not uncommon: Is this your only symptom? Are you otherwise well? How fit are you? Are you adequately hydrated? Is your blood pressure normal? A skipped beat can be common, but it probably deserves to be checked completely with an ECG. But feeling woozy right after standing, is not uncommon, but should not normally be a huge problem. I would get a good check-up by a doctor. ...Read more
Yes this is : Common and normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Check your BP : It may be a norml finding or you can have htn. Please check your bp. ...Read more
Yes: In a quiet room you can sometimes hear this normally. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why can i hear my heart beat in both my ears?
- Why can i hear my heart beating in my ears?
- I can hear my heart beat in my ear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i sometimes hear my heartbeat in my ears?
- I can hear my heart beating in my ears
- Why can i feel my heart beating in my ear?
- I can hear my heart beating in my left ear
- Talk to a cardiologist online