Doctor insights on:
Why Can I Hear My Heart Beat In Both My Ears
Yes this is : Common and normal.Get a more detailed answer ›
Check your BP : It may be a norml finding or you can have htn. Please check your bp. ...Read more
Yes: In a quiet room you can sometimes hear this normally. ...Read more
Pulstile tinnitus: What you describe sounds like what’s called “pulsatile tinnitus.” this is a rhythmic thumping or whooshing only you can hear, often in time with your heartbeat. Most common causes are conductive hearling loss, carotid artery diseases, high blood pressure, blood vessel disorders, ear muscle disorders. It should be worked out by ENT and cardiology specilists coordinated approach. ...Read more
What could cause me to hear my heart beat in one of my ears every couple of days? Rarely eyes get watery when hearing heart beat.
Ears: We hear by 2 mechanisms: external sounds via air conduction and internal sounds by bone conduction. Normal anatomy: your carotid artery passes through the bone that makes up your inner ear. Bottom line: you likely have serous otitis media or an intermittently congested eustachian tube. When your external hearing is diminished, you hear the softer internal blood flow. This is not dangerous. ...Read more
Having wooshing? Sound in ear like i can hear my heart beat for about a year.Dr keeps saying ear infection but not going away&ha some bad can't do muc
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why can i hear my heart beat in my ears sometimes?
- Why can i hear my heart beating in my ears?
- I can hear my heart beat in my ear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I can hear my heart beating in my ears
- Why can i feel my heart beating in my ear?
- I can hear my heart beating in my left ear
- Why can i hear my heartbeat in my right ear?
- Talk to a cardiologist online