Doctor insights on:
Why Are Xrays Bad For Pregnant Women
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
No: active ingedients are Vit B and C--neither of which is bad! Indulge! ...Read more
Caution: To use topically or ingest. Either way i would avoid the product. ...Read more
Is secondhand marijuana smoke extremely bad for pregnant women to be around? What are the causes of secondhand marijuana smoke around newborn babies?
In a way, yes: Some of the toxins inhaled from the smoke will enter your blood and travel through the umbilical cord to baby.It is well documented that the newborn affected by marijuana smoke will have a smaller skull volume & the question of related learning problems has conflicting findings.Your best approach to any such exposure is to avoid them at any stage of pregnancy. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: Not ideal but always fun! no harm in moderation. ...Read more
Depends....: Radiation exposure in all patients should be "as low as reasonably achievable" (aka alara). If the clinical question can be ascertained without using x-rays, it should be. If it requires x-rays, then the administered radiation dose should be as low as possible to answer the question. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is melatonin bad for pregnant women?
- Why are x rays bad for pregnant women?
- Can a pregnant women have an xray done?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How bad is the radiation when taking xrays at a dental clinic when your pregnant?
- Bad for pregnant women
- Is milk bad for pregnant women?
- Is painting bad for pregnant women?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online