Doctor insights on:
Why Are The Tips Of My Fingers Numb
Why is the tip of my middle finger numb? Also, I wake up every morning with both hands tingling... I recently started prep cooking in a restaurant.
Need to see a doctor: This could be either neck problem or possible carpal tunnel syndrome. You need to see a doctor to get a completely neurological examination. Did you ever had neck injury during sports or motor vehicle accident in the past? If you did, it is possible the numbness related to the neck injury. If you did not it is possible carpal tunnel. I still recommend you to see a doctor to rule out other causes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not usually: Anemia is too few red blood cells. This lowers your oxygen carrying capacity of your blood. As a result of this your heart and lungs need to work harder to circulate your blood. This should not cause finger numbness. However is you are breathing faster than normal, this can cause some extremity numbess. If this keeps up get it checked out. ...Read more
Not sure: You probably need be examined. Start with your regular doctor. An osteopathic physician might also be helpful. ...Read more
Education: Know the possible complications and how to avoid each. Watch your sugar and carbohydrate intake. Eat in moderation. Exercise. Take you medications as recommended. Monitor your sugar levels. Follow up with you doctor regularly and follow their guidance. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I've been having finger numbness on my pinky and ring finger for the past four days. What could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is the tip of my finger numb?
- Why would the tip of my finger be numb?
- Why does the tip of my finger feel numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is the tip of my index finger numb?
- Why is the tip of my middle finger numb?
- Why are my finger tips numb and cracking?
- Why is the tip of my finger feeling numb?
- Talk to a hand surgeon online for free