Doctor insights on:
Why Are Some People Prone To Skin Abscess
Abscess is a condition in which a person has an infection in a part of his body, and the infection is being surrounded and fought off by his white blood cells, causing a lump of purulent whitish thick material (pus) where the infection is. Abscesses can be very small like an acne pustule, or they can be ...Read more
Yes: He is right.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hard to tell: This would be tricky without seeing it, but it could be a small piece of fat that has broken free from the infection. Or if this is an inflammed ruptured cyst rather than an abcess, it may be part of the cyst wall. Finally if the abcess is from a splinter or a foreign body it may be a piece of that. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are some people more prone to getting skin abscess?
- Why are some people prone to tendonitis?
- Why are some people more prone to hernias than others?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are ticks more prone to some people?
- Why are some people more prone to alcoholism?
- Why are some people more prone to alcoholism than others?
- Are some people more prone to getting yellow skin?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free