Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Peeling Skin On The Toes
Keep the skin as dry: As possible and avoid wearing shoes and socks that make your feet sweat. Try an otc anti fungal cream in the areas affected for four weeks. ...Read more
Recommend a: Detmatology visit.Get a more detailed answer ›
Might be a callous: Often caused by biomechanical issues. However, since I can't see it, it's merely a guess and I would have to refer you to an in person exam. ...Read more
Hi I am 18 years old and for the past 12 years I have been peeling and eating the skin off of my big toes.Will eating my skin do any damage inside me?
No: The stomach has no idea where the food is coming from. It just sees food. Whether it's chicken skin, or pork skin, or toe skin, the tummy has no bias... it happily digests all kinds of foods. One's toes, however, might not be so happy about being peeled for the past 12 years. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is the skin on my toes peeling?
- Why does the skin on my big toe peel?
- The skin on my toes is peeling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my fingernails peeling?
- Why are my hands peeling?
- Why is my face peeling?
- Why are my fingers peeling?
- Talk to a dermatologist online