Doctor insights on:
Why Are My Feet Tingling And Numb From Alcohol
Due to sudden heavy alcohol i am feeling tingling sensation and numbness in hands and foot. I dont drink regularly.
I have neuropathy in my feet caused by alcohol. I have some numbness and not much pain. What is my prognosis/timeframe for recovery? Quit drinking.
My feet often turn purple/blue when im sitting or standing. It doesn't bother me, no numbness, pain, tingling. What could cause this?. Im 23.
Circulation problem?: Purple or blue coloring to hands or feet usually means decreased or slowed circulation to the area. This can happen if the blood vessels get compressed or if the vessels tighten themselves and lessen the blood flow. Sometimes, blood flow will change due to nerve signals or chemical signals telling the vessels to constrict. A primary doctor and a rheumatologist can evaluate and look for the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
At night when i'm trying to go to bed my feet feel numb an tingling an i can't sleep an it seems to only got worse of the past week?
I'm experiencing numbness/tingling of my face, fingertips, bottom of my feet. Its sporadic. I also have sciatica. What could be wrong.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is my thumb numb and tingling?
- Why are my toes numb and tingling?
- Why is my fingers numb and tingling?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my fingers tingling and numb?
- Why are my hands numb and tingling?
- Why is my tongue numb tingling?
- Why is my face numb and tingling?
- Talk to a neurologist online