Doctor insights on:
Why Are My Feet Blue
Why do my feet turn blue/purple while sitting? I have no pain, when i stand up the color returns .
Vascular related: It is plausible that when you stand and walk the musculature system helps blood flow back thru the venous network but when you sit the blood pools in the feet letting it turn the color of venous blood when it pools. It is worth checking out with a vascular doctor. There may not be much to do for it, but it should be checked out anyway. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Resting hr is always btw 118-140bpm. Standing 150-185bpm. Could this be why my knees & feet turn blue w/ red lepard-like spots on the rest of my legs?
My feet have been turning blue with a numb feeling on the bottom. They are also cold all the time. Is this something serious to worry about?
My feet often turn purple/blue when im sitting or standing. It doesn't bother me, no numbness, pain, tingling. What could cause this?. Im 23.
Circulation problem?: Purple or blue coloring to hands or feet usually means decreased or slowed circulation to the area. This can happen if the blood vessels get compressed or if the vessels tighten themselves and lessen the blood flow. Sometimes, blood flow will change due to nerve signals or chemical signals telling the vessels to constrict. A primary doctor and a rheumatologist can evaluate and look for the cause. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my feet so hot at night?
- Why do my feet turn blue when i am sitting?
- Why are my toenails blue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are the bottoms of my feet red?
- Why are my feet swollen when i wake up?
- Why are my feet tingling and numb from alcohol?
- Why are my feet itchy and swollen?
- Why do my feet turn blue?