Doctor insights on:
Why Are My Feet Always Cold
Temperature: Sensors. When you skin comes in contact with a surface that is colder than it is - sensory fibers will relay that information to your brain ; you will feel cold. ...Read more
Cold feet: Cold feet could be caused by Raynauds syndrome, or could be vascular issues, etc. Best to get your feet evaluated to be sure. Raynaud's can cause a vasospasm of the arteries reducing blood flow. In about 40 percent of people who have Raynaud's, it affects the feet/toes. It is relatively benign. Treatments include wearing warm, thick socks, and simply keeping your feet warm. Rarely meds r needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why are my feet always cold I wake up at night and need socks cause my feet are cold before I could not sleep in socks ever
? thyroid: Sometimes if your extremities are cold when they did not used to be it is a problem with low thyroid. Have your doctor check that blood test. ...Read more
Circulation: Blood flowing through our body is what keeps us warm. Sometimes the body reduces the flow to certain areas (usually the extremities-hands and feet) to direct the flow to the vital organs, which are in our torso and the head (the brain). There's an old saying..."if you feet are cold, put on a hat". Try wearing something warm on your head at night. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my hands feet and nose always cold?
- I need help to find out why my feet are always freezing cold and why it happens
- Why are my feet and hands always cold?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my feet so cold at night?
- Why are my feet cold at night?
- Why are my hands and nose always cold?
- Why are my feet cold and tingling?
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free