Doctor insights on:
Why Are My Eyes Puffy When I Wake Up
Allergy symptoms: Capillary leakage from histamine release due to allergies cause the swelling. With chronic capillary permeability, red blood cells leak and stain the skin leaving a darker pigmented appearance. If your treatments are not working then seeing an allergist for definitive treatment should be your next step. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lying flat: Typically this is due to lying flat and the fluid in the body collects around the eyes in the soft tissue under the thin peri-orbital eyelid skin. The fluid may be developing due to gravity and lying flat where it builds up in this area. It may also occur because of an allergic response, inflammation, or heart conditions (poor pumping of the heart). ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
8mos old wakes up with cold in his eyes and his eyes are puffy..his eyes are not red..what can this be and is this urgent?
Woke up with puffy eyes....I never wake up with puffy eyes...Are there any home remedies to get rid of it...And what could it be from?
Allergies : Allergies cause swollen eyelids. Cold compress can relieve the swelling. Over-the-counter allergy medicine, such as loratidine (claritin) & eyedrops help relieve it. Zaditor is a good eye drop for itching. If it persists or gets worse go to your doctor. It could also be other problems. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my eyes red when i wake up?
- Why are my eyes swollen when i wake up?
- Why does my eyes hurt when i wake up?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my legs sore when i wake up in the morning?
- Why are my toes numb when i wake up?
- Why are my feet swollen when i wake up?
- Why is my face puffy swollen when i wake up?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free