Doctor insights on:
Why Are My Breasts Unequal
My breast are unequal, right side breast is smaller then the left, is it normal? What could be the reason? I feel bad when i see others normal n equal
If a woman has unequal breast sizes, does the larger breast have a higher chance of getting breast cancer (just because it's bigger)?
You can't: Despite claims of pills "seen on tv" and in other media outlets, at the time of this writing there is not an fda approved method of increasing significant volume in a breast without a surgical procedure, (breast augmentation). http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/breast-augmentation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hmmm....: Well, there is no great answer for that. Your body knows how much it should grow, and it does this naturally. So, i guess the answer would be to let your breast grow on their own, and if that is not enough you could always seek breast augmentation in the future. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are some exercises you can do to not make your breasts smaller? I've been working out and they're getting smaller :(
When 1st side EMPTY: Until you're skilled at nursing, "finish the first side first." in a letdown, the foremilk is hi in lactose, the hindmilk hi in fat. Babies need both. Many babies who feed both sides get only the foremilk on each side, ie. Twice the lactose (=gassiness) and hardly any of the fat (=starving again 10-30min later). See article @ http://www.Llli.Org/llleaderweb/lv/lvsepoct95p69a.Html ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why are my breasts sore and nipples so sensitive this week?
- Why are my breasts itchy and sore?
- Why are my breasts always tender?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my breast leaking milk two years after nursing my toddler?
- Why are my breasts numb?
- Why are my breast sore 1 day after ovulation?
- Why are my breasts so tender?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online